Sunday, February 8, 2009

34 weeks & counting....

So I am just a few days past the 34 week mark. It is getting closer...that is what I keep telling myself. Honestly, I am not tired of being pregnant and my pregnancy has gone great, but I am ready for him to be here already. I have his nursery all ready and all the clothes and blankets washed and ready to use. We cannot wait and couldn't be more excited for the day to get here! Brett says 9 months is way too long!











My friends Robyn & Jen gave me a baby shower two weeks ago and it turned out very cute. I got lots of cute stuff for the baby. It is so exciting to be getting all this blue stuff ready for the baby. I think every day how lucky we are to have a beautiful girl and now to get a little boy. Everything I got at my shower was perfect and just what I needed. So thanks to my friends & family for all of the cute stuff and thanks to Robyn and Jen for such a cute baby shower.










Brinne and my brother Trevor just welcomed their new baby boy on January 30th, which made me even more anxious for Daxon to get here. Brinne and Trevor named their baby Layker. He was 8 lbs. 1.5 oz. and 21 inches long. He is such a cutie.










Rylee is very excited to be a big sister and to help take care of a new baby. She loves babies so much. She gets excited every time she see's one. She is really excited to help me bath him and feed him. I think I will have to watch her very closely, just in case she decides to pick him up and go play with him like a doll, I can see it now :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was wondering if you had a blog. Now I found it. :) Hope you are doing well.
    ~Melonie

    ReplyDelete