Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Almost Time....

As of now there is still no baby. I am patiently waiting. I was hoping to go into labor on my own this time, but I am not so sure that will happen. Especially since I only have one week from tomorrow and they are starting my labor. I cannot believe that the longest I have to wait to see our cute bundle of joy is just one week away. Its amazing that its finally here and I am so anxious and excited. Brett is getting just as anxious as me and keeps hoping I will have him any day now. Rylee just keeps saying she wants her baby brother to come out. Even if I go into labor only a few days before I get started, that is ok, I will take a few days.

For those of you that know me, you know I am one that likes to know what is going on and when. I also have to have everything in a row and ready to go. I want everything prepared in advance. So, this weekend I got his car seat base buckled in the car, and we put the swing together. I also figured I might as well get bags packed. So for the most part, both my bag and the babies are ready to go....now its just waiting time.

My sister-in-law Lennette is sure that I will be going into labor on the 14th. She is set on that date. That would be great...except for the fact that she will be in Florida during that time and that means nowhere for us to take Rylee if I do go into labor. That could be scary!

So for now, there is still no baby Daxon. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he comes any day now. Hopefully before the 17th, but if not, that is ok too. Its only a week away and I know he is well worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment