Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our Sweet Boy has Arrived...




Baby Dax is finally here! On March 17, we had our beautiful baby boy. The day we had all been waiting for finally arrived. We are all so anxious and excited...and he couldn't be more perfect.
Daxon Brett was born on St. Patrick's Day, weighing 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20.5 inches long.



Rylee was so excited to see him. When she walked in the room, the first thing she said was "my baby brother is out?" And when she looked at him she said "ooooh" with a big smile on her face. She couldn't wait to hold him.
Our family is finally complete and we couldn't be more proud!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He's a cutie. I saw some pics on facebook. Hope things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, I am jealous you have a boy. Hope things are going well for mom and baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations you guys I didn't even know you were expecting.

    My blog is private so you can e-mail me and I would love to add you
    salenarobins@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Krista and Bret! He's a little cutie!Your little daughter Rylee is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete