Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kids Say the Silliest Things...



The other day Rylee and I were sitting outside on the patio and here is how our conversation went...

Rylee: "Mom, Mom, I just saw an Air Pickle."

Mom: (laughing so hard I could barely talk) "An Air Pickle...what is an Air Pickle?"

Rylee: "Mom, you know, those birds with the really long noses."

Mom: "A Hummingbird?" (still laughing)

Rylee: "No, mom, you know those one birds with a long nose"

Mom: "OH, a Wood Pecker!"

Rylee: "Ya, a wood pecker, thats it mom."

I still laugh every time I think about those darn Air Pickles. She is too funny! I love when she comes up with these crazy words. She is such a story teller and I love every minute of it. She is so darn CUTE!!!

3 comments:

  1. An air pickle, that's hilarious. They do say the darndest things don't they? Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I started laughing out loud when I read that!! Her pictures are way cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. Kids are hilarious. The other day Britton started crying and said he needed orange juice because his heart was hurting

    ReplyDelete