Monday, August 17, 2009

5 Months Old...

My little bubbas is 5 months old today! He is so much fun. I know I say that every single time I post about him, but he just gets cuter and more fun every day. He absolutely LOVES his big sister. Anytime she walks by or talks he just watches her in amazement. Its so cute! He SMILES all the time and giggles a lot. I love it!

Here are some new milestones/updates since the last month:
~He still loves his swing.
~He loves his exersaucer.
~He grabs at toys and holds them to play with them.
~He tries to hold his own bottle but doesn't always keep it in very well.
~He is eating baby food and LOVES bananas. They are his favorite, but he also likes sweet potatoes and applesauce. He doesn't care for squash. He likes the cereal with mixed fruit but not plain cereal.
~He rolled a few times at only 2 months old then just stopped doing it very often. He just started rolling regularly again on 8/15/09.
~He can scoot all over the place on his back.
~He loves eating his little toes, and its so cute!
~He still wakes mommy once a night to have a bottle.
~He still loves bath time.
~He reached his arms out to be picked up on 8/12/09.

He is such a good natured little boy. He has the cutest personality and gets excited so easily. He is great in the car when I travel and loves going for stroller rides. He is always so happy. If he gets cranky I know its time to eat...that is about the only time he gets fussy. He is still a little bit of a mama's boy and I love it. We love him very very much!

Happy 5 month birthday bubbas...We LOVE YOU!!!







1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I love your new pictures of him and the feet one is way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete