Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Look what I can do....

Rylee officially learned to ride her bike without training wheels on July 15th, 2010. She is getting so BIG so fast! My little girl is growing up and faster than I can keep up, or at least faster than I am ready to keep up with.
To still learn while she is only 4 years old and on a pretty good sized bike, I just can't help but think I have one talented little girl. She is a lot like her mommy when it comes to trying new things. If it sounds a little scary and risky, it takes a while for her to get up the courage to try it. She is safe and cautious. But once she does try it, she learns in a heartbeat.
She amazes both me and her daddy. Brett said this was definitely one of those "proud daddy" moments. He was the one that ran along side her and taught her while I cheered on the sidelines to "pedal, pedal, pedal". We are SO proud of you Rylee Bug! We LOVE you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment