Monday, July 19, 2010

Wow! 16 months already....

I cannot believe our little Dax is 16 months old already....only 2 months away from being a year and a half old! It seems like just yesterday I was holding this sweet boy in the hospital.
We absolutely adore everything about this little boy. Even the little tantrums that he already knows how to throw when he gets really mad. He has the sweetest smile and dimples. I love when he gets his serious face on when he is observing something or someone new.
He loves to SMILE and it always makes me smile right back. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids smile....and he definitely does that a lot. I LOVE it.
At 16 months, Dax weighs in at 23 pounds and 7 ounces. He is 33.5 inches tall.








1 comment:

  1. HE IS SO BIG! He looks like such a big boy doing all this daring stuff with his sister.. ADORABLE he has such a cute smile you can tell he is a very happy boy! His eyes even sparkle!

    ReplyDelete