Wednesday, January 26, 2011

~22 months~

I cannot believe that my baby is almost 2 years old. Where did the time go? We just love him so much and have enjoyed the entire 22 months with him. He is the funniest little boy ever! Rylee adores him and he adores her. He loves to play with her, it is so cute. He says more and more words. He has always been really good to repeat just about any word I say, but he is repeating more and learning how to ask for things by name rather than just taking me to them. He easily can say 50-100 words. He loves to help me pick up so I will hand him something and tell him to take it to his toybox, or Rylee's toybox, or the dirty clothes hamper and he takes everything and puts them where I say. He LOVES pickles still and pretty much any kind of fruit. I cannot cut up an apple without him eating half of it. His favorite foods definitely have to be anything Italian. He likes things with spaghetti or marinara type sauces; such as, Spaghetti, Ravioli, Pizza, Parmesan Chicken, and spaghetti-o's. I always know that any time I make Spaghetti or my Italian Bake, he will eat really good those nights. He loves milk and wants his cup refilled all day long. It is amazing he even has room for food as much as he enjoys his milk. Some of his favorite cartoons are Yo Gabba Gabba and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Some characters he also likes is Spiderman, Spongebob, and Buzz and Woody. At 22 months he weighs 28.5 lbs. and is 35 inches tall.
Before we know it, we will be celebrating his 2nd birthday!!!

I took some 22 month pictures of Dax with my new camera. It was a great way for me to try out my new camera and also get some practice with photoshop.














1 comment:

  1. Looks like your getting some good practice:)Cute pics....
    Where did our little babies go? I can't believe they are going to be 2:(

    ReplyDelete