Monday, June 6, 2011

Family BBQ

I love summer days....I love hanging out and having a BBQ....and even more, I love having a BBQ in the summer with all my family there. Its just so nice to hang out, laugh, joke, eat, and just enjoy each other. It doesn't happen often enough with all of our busy lives. Mark was in town visiting from Hawaii so we made sure to plan it for that weekend. It was a lot of fun! All the cousins get along so well and have such a great time together. Hearing them run around and giggle is music to my ears. I think back when I was little and I grew up so close to all my cousins. We had family get togethers all the time and looking back now, that is where most of my memories as a child come from. I hope our kids can be close growing up and create some fun memories like I did as a child.













No comments:

Post a Comment