Friday, April 3, 2009

My Little Dancer...

Recently I decided that it was time to put Rylee in some activities. She has been asking for a very long time when she can dance like her cousin Savanah. She loves to go watch Savanah cheer and then come home and try out her own moves. I decided to wait until she is at least 4 or 5 to put her in cheer, but for now I have put her in tumbling and dance.
Her first tumbling class was March 26th and she absolutely loved it. She did so well listening to her teachers and following instruction. I was so proud of her. This was the first thing she has been in that she really had to listen and take instruction, and I was amazed at how well she did.

Here is a picture of her before her first tumbling class and doing a front roll....



Then on April 1st she started her dance class. She was so cute to watch. Again she did so great at following her teachers instructions and had so much fun. She looks so cute in her little "practice" dance outfit.






Rylee loves dance so much! I cannot believe my little girl is getting so big...she is almost 3 1/2 now and I cannot believe how proud it makes me to watch her go out there and have so much fun. She is so dang cute to watch. I am really excited about her dance class because they have the cutest dance costumes and they will be performing in May and twice in June. I cannot wait to watch her perform. I am not sure she will do much once she is up in front of a huge audience, but it will still be cute to watch. Her cousin Savanah also takes hip hop at the same dance studio, so it will be fun to be able to watch both of them perform. I cannot wait and I am SO proud of my little girl.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, I wish I had some girls, but sports will be just as cute.

    ReplyDelete