Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dax's 1st time Swimming...

On June 9th, 2010, Dax went swimming at a public pool for the very first time ever, well first time at any pool for that matter. He loved it. He loves splashing around in the water. But he also has no fear and without me being in a swimsuit, it was a little bit hard. He wanted to just walk right in from the edge no matter where he was. Luckily my older nieces and nephews were also there to carry him around the 2 foot a little. I think next time I go I will either plan to get in the water, or sit over in the baby pool area and let him splash in the 1 foot. He is just like his big sister....they both LOVE the water and cannot get enough of it. I cannot wait to take them to Lake Powell this summer!
Here are some pictures of Dax's first pool adventure. I got one with him and Teyara and another with him and Dylan. Unfortunately I didn't get any of Rylee because she was too busy swimming around with her cousins and going down the slide. Plus she hates my camera these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment