Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seriously?!?!

I have got the cutest little boy EVER! Everything about this little boy makes me SMILE! He has got the cutest personality that any 1 year old could have....
Today he is 15 months old and such a little talker. He says so many words already. Both my kids seem to have started talking a lot at a young age. I know kids this age talk, but both my kids said so many words while still being so young.
Already, Dax tries to say just about any word you say to him. Every time I get the camera out he gives me the CUTEST grin ever, with the squinty eyes, and says "CHEESE". I love it! He also says cat, dog, up down, daddy, mama, Rylee, drink, thank you, hi, bye, more, done, ball, baby, gone, uh-oh, sun, on, ni-night, cracker, cookie, kucka, chip....and I am sure there are more than a few I cannot think of right now. When you ask how old he is, he shows one finger and says "one". He has even started putting a few two word sentences together. He has said "all done", "all gone", and the other day Rylee was sitting on Brett's lap and I asked where Rylee was and Dax said "on daddy". He also loves giving "high-five" and "knucks" but only to people that he knows. He learned how to drink out of a straw about a month ago, which I think is a pretty big milestone for a kid or maybe more for the parent.
He loves being outside and loves to be in the water, the sandbox, or on the bikes. He still likes to take a bite out of the dirt every now and then just to see how it tastes. It absolutely disgusts me and I get so mad because I can only imagine what is in it, but what do you do? He loves playing trucks and motorcycles and absolutely adores his big sister. He is also going through a stage where he is LOVING his daddy and his papa Rick. The other day he was holding a cell phone and put it up to his ear and said "Hi Daddy". It was so stinking cute! He waves at us all the time and when he gets shy he tips his head to the side with his ear to his shoulder, its the cutest little thing ever. 
He is not one to sit and watch t.v. much at all but one day he carried this blue chair into the living room and put it in front of the t.v. and sat there and watched Yo Gabba Gabba. I have to really watch him because every once in a while he will pull the drawers out on the t.v. stand and sit in it, which scares me really bad.
He is already quite acrobatic. Every time he see's Rylee doing any kind of acrobat, he starts doing front rolls. I got a picture of him in the starting stance of his front roll. What can I say, the boys got talent!
He is still such a good little eater and also loves to cuddle. He has 12 teeth so far; 4 front top teeth, 4 bottom front teeth, then 4 molars (2 top and 2 bottom). He is one ENERGETIC little boy and we LOVE having him in our lives every single day. I cannot believe he is already 15 months old....













1 comment:

  1. Aw cute...Look at those teeth:) Aiden still only has four. LOL Aren't little boys so fun? Curious and very energetic:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete