Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Balloon Release...

On August 31, 2010, we went and bought a big pink balloon to release for Melody Fugate's angel birthday. She would have been turning 5 years old on that day. I do not know her mom, Jania, personally but met her online after having her do some fun editing to a few of my photos. She does photography, which I have always enjoyed myself. She also does some really neat editing to photos, which she started after losing Melody at only 4 months old. Melody was her inspiration. When I received an invitation to release a pink balloon on August 31st to celebrate Melody's birthday and just put Melody's name on it with the city and state it was from, I thought it would be something fun and special to do with Rylee. I think its special that they celebrate her birthday each year, rather than the day she passed away.
I like to teach Rylee ways to also care about others and I thought this would be something to show her that.
Happy 5th Angel Birthday Melody Celestial Fugate from Aurora, UT....


No comments:

Post a Comment