Monday, September 6, 2010

Sister~Brother

Now that Dax is getting older, it is so cute watching him and Rylee play together. I know he is still a little too young to do a lot of things, but when they both try to play together, it just makes me smile from ear to ear. Dax gets so excited when he gets to do things with his big sister. If she is climbing a big rock, then he is right there behind trying to climb it too. They ride bikes together, play hide-n-seek together, and chase each other around the house. And even though at times Rylee seems very annoyed with Dax, like when he takes things from her, rips her drawing or changes her cartoon, she would protect him to the end. If anyone comes up to him, she hurries over and lets them know that he is her baby brother and his name is Dax. She is so proud of him and loves him so much. She is such a good big sister and is always trying to teach him new things and giving him hugs and kisses when he is sad.

I saw this poem and it reminded me of how Rylee is sometimes with Dax.

My brother is a nuisance.
My brother is a pain.
If it was up to me,
I'd leave him outside in the rain.
But don't you tease my brother
or be mean to him at all,
'cause I'll stick up for this little guy
'cause he thinks I'm 10 feet tall.

~Patsy Gaut










1 comment:

  1. Aw!!! Cute...They look like they have a lot of fun together...It's the best watching your little ones play together.

    Oh and cute pics of your sisters kids. She's a little cutie...and tiny.

    ReplyDelete