Wednesday, September 22, 2010

~Grandpa Chris & Melody visit Utah~

The weekend of September 11th, grandpa Chris and Melody came to visit and see everyone. We didn't get to do a whole lot with them since they have so many stops to make while they are here, but we were able to see them twice. The first time Rylee wasn't with, so they made sure to come back when Rylee was home.
Dax is getting to where he is afraid of strangers and since he hasn't seen my dad since he was only 3 months old, he was a bit nervous at first. All it took was a little candy to bribe him with and we at least was able to snap a picture of him on their laps.
When they came to our house, Dax was a lot more comfortable with them. Rylee sat with Melody and showed her all her baby albums that I have scrapbooked from newborn through about 3 years old. At one point, Rylee said, "grandma, come see my room." I think it threw Melody off a bit. I thought it was pretty cute!
It was so nice getting to see my Dad and Melody. The last time we got to see them was when we were on our way back from Texas in June 2009. So over a year! It was a much needed visit and I was so glad to see them. Can't wait until next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment