Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The annual Halloween party....

Every year Sam and Lennette have a huge, all out, adult Halloween party with lots of fun, food, costumes, drinks and karaoke. This year Brett dressed up as Dr. Shots and I was a Nurse. I won the prize for the "Sexiest Costume".
She has been having the same girl come for a few years now that brings all the music and karaoke equipment. It is such a blast. Trust me when I say that I never thought you could ever get me up to do karaoke, but every year, without fail, I get up and sing.
This year our friend Brandon came with us to the party. Of course he was a little hesitant about going since he didn't know anyone except for us and then Sam and Lennette, but he came anyways. He was so glad he did because he ended up having such a great time. So much fun in fact that he was ready to be carried to his bed at 11:30 pm.
Its definitely nice for us because we have no worries about how we will get home because we just crash at their house every year. It makes it so convenient for us. This way we can have as much fun as we want and stay up as late as we want with no worries.
They definitely know how to throw a good party. Its been the funnest Halloween party we have ever been to and we always go back for more year after year.













No comments:

Post a Comment