Thursday, December 16, 2010

**21 months old**

My little Dax is 21 months old, already! I honestly do not know where the time went. It is crazy for me to think that in only 3 months I will be saying my baby is TWO years old. Like I have said many times before, I LOVE this boy more than the WORLD. He has got the cutest little personality ever. And I hate to say it but he has become a Daddy's boy! Well when Daddy is not around he is a Mommy's little boy and wants nobody but mommy, but the second dad walks in the door its all daddy. Not only does he just want daddy when he is around, but if anyone, including myself, tries to touch him or talk to him while he is with daddy he gives a dirty look and says UGH! all mean like he wants you to get away. He is such a big boy now and he is becoming so independent already. He wants to do it all on his own. He eats at the table or counter with no high chair and has to feed himself. He is very strong-willed and knows exactly what he wants and when he wants it. He loves Spiderman and says "Spidermaaan" so cute! Is is so funny because as a baby he hated hats and would not leave one on for more than 2 seconds. The last 3 months or so, he has started to put on every beanie or hat he finds and will wear it for a really long time around the house. He still loves playing with his big sister and is even getting to where he enjoys sitting with her and watching cartoons. He likes Yo-Gabba-Gabba, Spongebob, Dinosaur Train, and Word World. We have a DVD player in the Yukon now and he loves watching it. His favorite movie is Toy Story 2. He is getting so BIG so FAST! I love this little boy and his big brown eyes and pouty lips.

















No comments:

Post a Comment