Thursday, December 16, 2010

I still got it....

Just because I am almost 29 years old does not mean I cannot still do handstands, cartwheels, round-offs, and even a little cheerleading. Rylee loves to play "cheerleader". She likes to stand up on my knee and do little stunts and poses. So, I decided to show her what I could do. We had fun! She watches her cousin Savanah cheer and Savanah passed down her old cheerleading uniform. Rylee loves to put it on and play cheer in it. Rylee has been doing SO good in gymnastics. This is her first year and she can do her cartwheel perfect, her standing roundoff and running roundoff really good, her one handed cartwheel, and then she can also do her running round-off and then back hand spring with a spot. She can also do her back walk over with a spot and back hand spring with a spot. We are so proud of her and she is loving both dance and gymnastics this year. I cannot wait to watch her perform, they always look so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment