Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3 Months Old Today!!!

Today my little guy is 3 months old. Wow, I cannot believe it. Dax is such a cute little boy, we just love having him around. This age is so much fun. He talks SO much. Every morning when he wakes up he just talks and talks and talks until I wake up. He is extremely happy in the mornings. All I have to do is look at him and he gets the biggest grin on his face. Its adorable! He has so many stories to tell. He smiles ALL the time and giggles so cute, especially when I tickle him. And he absolutely adores his big sister.

Milestones from 0-3 months old....
~He can roll over already from both belly to back and back to belly.
~He is so strong! When I lay him on a pillow, he pulls himself up to a sitting position then tips to one side.
~He loves to suck on his hands.
~He loves his swing.
~He loves having a blanket going across his chest so he can hold onto it and then up next to his face.
~He smiles, giggles, and talks all the time.
~He now drinks 5 oz at a time.
~He is still wearing 0-3 month clothes, but just recently switched to size 1 diapers. (although they are quite large on him).

My little baby is growing and getting so big too fast. I love seeing him learn new things and grow, but at the same time it all happens too fast...and it makes me sad!

Here are some pictures of Dax on his 3 month "birthday". We had fun taking them and Rylee was such a big helper.




Rylee wanted to put this butterfly on his head and she laughed so hard she could barely breath...she thought it was too funny!






Today I also took the kids to the Botanic Gardens of Fort Worth, which was so pretty. I got some good pictures and will be posting them very soon. Stay Tuned....

1 comment: