Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Proud Mommy & Wife...

Waking up to your smiling kids faces is the greatest thing in the world. When I open my eyes and see Dax just staring at me...I love it. Instantly he gives me a huge smile and my heart melts. Its the most rewarding feeling ever.
Other mornings I wake because I feel someone staring at me...or maybe its that I feel someone breathing on me, but either way, when I open my eyes and see Rylee smiling at me it just makes my day. She gives me a big smile and says "wake up mommy its morning time." I absolutely adore these cute, wonderful, sweet, fun-loving kids. They are my WoRlD...
And I couldn't do it all without my awesome husband. He is such a great daddy, husband, and friend. I have never met someone so good to their kids and with the patience that he has. He has so much energy and could run around with Rylee for hours. He has always been so good at taking her to play at the park, swimming with her, finding bugs, frogs, and worms, playing tag, play wrestling, and really just about anything Rylee can think of Brett will do. He has always been such a hard worker. Right now he is working very hard every day to provide for us and I want him to know that I see how hard he works for us and it means so much to me.
Thanks babe for being such a great husband and friend. It means the world to me to have you in my life!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment