Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 4th of July...







This year we were able to celebrate with all of our family and friends for 5 days. It was so nice to see everyone and let the kids get together and play. We had BBQ's, rode 4 wheelers, went to the street dance, took the kids to the Aurora and Salina games, the parade, the rodeo and both Aurora and Salina fireworks. Rylee had so much fun this year.

Our friend Brandon was also in town and got to see Dax for the first time. It was really good to see him. Rylee has always adored him and Dax seems to take to him just as well.


We went to our friends, Jaron and Jenny, and had a BBQ. Rylee played with their cute little girl Nakia.



I was so excited to be able to meet up with my friend Shauni and her cute lil guy, Aiden. They live in Vegas so we don't see each other much. Aiden and Dax are exactly one month apart...Dax being a month older. We got a few pics of the two together. It was so good to see them.



Rylee loved the parade and got so much candy...





Here is a pic of my cute little nephew Layker with Dax. They are about 7 weeks apart. Layker is the oldest...


Oh, I almost forgot, we even found time to go to the lake. Rylee had a blast playing in the water with her cousin Savanah. This was Dax's first trip to the lake. He enjoyed relaxing with mommy in the shade.




Oh, I love these guys...aren't they the cutest?!



Huh?? Are you talking to me?!....I love this face he is pulling. He is such a stud in his cute little shoes and matching shirt...


I just want to give him kisses all over those sweet cheeks...

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Cute pictures. I am so glad we got to see each other as well. It's nice to finally get to see each other in person instead of just pics. I love Dax's shoes. Too cute. It's amazing how big our little ones look in pictures and then when I seen Dax in person he seemed so little. Looks like you had a great 4th too:) Hopefully you, me, and brit can get together before our little ones get too big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I left you a comment earlier I am not sure why its not here.. Your kids are adorable!!! From your pictures it looks like you guys had allot of fun.. You guys always have a good time in Salina, I guess there is nothing like home, Right!

    ReplyDelete