Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Official Weigh in....

Dax had his 4 month check-up on July 20, 2009. He weighed in at 13 lbs. 14 oz., and was 25.2 inches long. His head circumference is 16.8 inches. For his weight alone at his age, he is in the 40th percentile, for his height alone at his age he is in the 70th percentile. His head circumference is the 50th percentile. His weight for how tall he is, its actually only the 10th percentile. Which is great considering at both his 2 week and 2 month check-ups it was not even on the chart yet, so they had it listed as <5th percentile. He has now made it on the charts. Long and skinny, just like Rylee was. He had to get two shots and he was such a BIG BOY! He let out one little cry and then stopped. The doctor said he looks fantastic and is doing great for his age. He was babbling and "talking" a lot to the doctor and the doctor said he is practicing a lot with his sounds and could be an early talker.
Its so fun to look back at Rylee's baby book and compare the differences between them. As little and petite as Dax seems to me, Rylee was even smaller at this age. At her 4 month appointment, she weighed 12 lbs. 2 oz. and was 25 inches long. I guess I just have little and petite babies.

1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable! I am so glad I got to finally see him in person it is really so different to see everyone in person then in photos all the time.. In his pictures he seems so grown up already and when I got there he is still such a tiny boy! He is cute, your a great mom and have two adorable kids I very happy for you and I am very happy that I have been in your life as long as i have to have been able to see you turn each new leaf in your life :)

    ReplyDelete