Monday, August 2, 2010

10 Year Class Reunion....

On July 12, 2010, I went to the Class of 2000's 10 year reunion. At first I wasn't so sure I wanted to go. We never did have a 5 year and I was sort of thinking that the people I really cared to see I have either kept in touch with or have seen or spoke with on facebook. But then Brett and I thought we might as well go and since it was at a park, we planned to take the kids with also. As it got closer we sort of forgot about the whole thing and planned a trip to Provo to go shopping. When the day came and Dax wasn't feeling well, we decided against the Provo trip and decided we would just stay home all together.
The reunion was suppose to start at 6 pm and at about 5:30 pm Shauni had text me asking if I was going to the reunion. I told her probably not. Then at 6pm she text me saying she was just getting to her parents and wouldn't get to the reunion until at least 6:15 pm. I started thinking that maybe I should just go so I won't regret it. A lot of the friends I do still keep in touch with were all going to be there, so I thought it would be fun for us to all get together at the same time. I was sitting there feeding Dax and Brett said if I wanted to go I could just run over and he would sit with the kids since Rylee was asleep and Dax wasn't feeling well. A few minutes later, at 6pm, while I was feeding Dax, Kimberlie also text me asking if I decided to go and I said no. She also said she wasn't going. Then she text me saying, I guess we could still go. I said, let's do it! I was just thinking how I would really regret not going if I just sat home and didn't go. So I hopped in the truck without even having any time to change or fix myself and headed to the Redmond Park for our 10 year class reunion.
Even though there was only 15 of us that showed up and some spouses and kids, it was really nice to see the few people that did come and see what they were doing and how they have changed. We got some cute pictures with friends. It was nice having the bunch of us girls together at the same time.
Hopefully next time more people will come!












2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures:) I had a fun time. It was great getting to visit with everyone since I rarely get to see any of you. It's funny cause when I was in Salina me and Brit were the only ones that got together besides at the reunion. We don't even live there. LOL

    p.s. Where did you get some of the pics from the reunion? I know I posted a bunch but who took the other ones from your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! 10 years wow your old haha mine was like 3 years ago and did not go to it.. But it looks like you guys had allot of fun, you got to catch up with some of your friends thats awesome.. You look super cute and tan!

    ReplyDelete