Sunday, August 15, 2010

10 minute Photoshoot....

I attempted to take some cute pictures of Dax a few weeks ago, but he just was not having it. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with the props. The second I put him in the suitcase, he was climbing out before I could even step back and snap a picture. Hence the reason that he is not looking at me in hardly any of the pictures. I guess you have to make due with what they will give you. I had planned to take some of Rylee from the waist down so we didn't even worry about fixing her hair at all. Then when we realized Dax would not cooperate, we had to improvise a little. I have to say that this was the fastest photo shoot for me, especially considering it involved two kids. Usually that makes for a long photo shoot, but this time the kids were not having it. Its funny how your own kids never cooperate as much for you as they do for a stranger. We were probably done after only 10 minutes max. Maybe another day....so for now, here is what I got.

I LOVE these CUTE kids of MINE!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment