Friday, August 27, 2010

~Miss Londyn is 1 month old~

I have been patiently waiting for the day I could take cute pictures of my sweet little niece Londyn. Not only have I been waiting for her to come home from the hospital after she was born to be able to take them, but I have been waiting since the day I found out she was a little girl in her mommy's tummy.
When I had Rylee I absolutely loved taking pictures and snapped them all the time, but it was just snapping pictures. Then when I had Dax I was a lot more into photography, but as much as I loved taking pictures of him, I always thought of all the cute things I could do with a little girl. Now was my chance! I let Andrea know right away that I would be using her baby as my little model.
On August 22, 2010, Londyn turned one month old. So my sister asked if I would come and take some pictures of her. Of course I said Yes! Londyn is such a cutie. It was so funny because I think she peed on more than one of my blankets or backdrops. It was hilarious!
We got some of the cutest pictures ever. I was very pleased with how they turned out and Andrea loved them too. Which is what matters most!
I also made a birth announcement, but I won't post that until she has sent them out to everyone. Once they are sent out I will add the picture of the announcement to this post.
Here are some of my personal favorites, and when I say some, I mean a lot!























1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I think she is the size that Audrina was when you came to do her 2 week pics. They turned out really cute you did a great job. she looks like a happy baby. How fun! I bet your sister is having so much fun with her. She is going to be the little princess of the family that is how Audrina is so spoiled its so fun!

    ReplyDelete