Thursday, March 4, 2010

I just can't get me enough...

...of this sweet and silly boy!!! I love him to pieces. He has the cutest personality EVER!

He is always so curious when I am cooking, doing dishes, vacuuming, anything...he wants to be right there checking it out. He doesn't want to miss a thing.


He LOVES pickles and his Daddy too!



But he is still a mama's boy!!! (and I love it).


He has been walking for well over two weeks now, but he just keeps getting better and faster each day. He has mastered turning over the last week and thinks its quite fun to circle around things on the floor. He walks everywhere he goes now! Up until this week he would walk most the time and then crawl other times, but it wasn't so much of a crawl...it was more like a gorilla scoot. It made me laugh to watch. The other funny thing is that he never used his hands on the floor to stand up like most babies would....he would just stand up, no hands, nothing, it was crazy! This boy has crazy strong legs!!!


He is so adorable....whenever I get the camera out and say "cheese" he smiles so big for me. Most the time he is giving me a huge grin the second the camera comes out, before I even say "cheese". He squints his little eyes and gives me the biggest smile ever....



Not sure what it is with him and socks but he always puts socks in his mouth...his own usually, but this time he found one of Rylee's dirty socks. Gross I know, but I had to get a picture before I took it away, it was too cute and funny! He was just walking around the house playing with this sock in his mouth. At one point it even fell out and he picked it back up, stuck it in his mouth again, and began to play some more.


And he knows exactly what he wants....if you ask for a kiss and he doesn't feel like giving any he just shakes his head "no". But when we ask if he wants a bottle or to take a bath, we always know the answer we will get. He starts shaking his head "yes" right away! He is so silly. I just LOVE him to pieces!

Little Boys
Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.
They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!



1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! looks like he has become a little handful.. Boys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete