Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March Birthday Madness....

This year I have started posting a blog for each niece and nephew that has a birthday. Well in my family, March seems to be the crazy month, and is full of birthdays. So I will do one post for all of them.

First, I want to say Happy Birthday to my sweet and sometimes shy niece Jayslin. She turned 6 on March 12th.

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY JAYSLIN!!!

Next, we had my nephews birthday. On March 16th, Dylan turned 13! He is officially a teenager. Oh No! He is such a good kid. He loves spending time at my house on weekends and Rylee loves having him around.

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!!

Then my little guy Dax had his birthday on St. Patrick's Day. He turned ONE! You can see his entire party on a previous post. He is such a sweetheart. We just love him to pieces. He is always on the go! He loves running around outside and really just being wherever his big sister Rylee is.

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY DAX!!!

Last, I want to say Happy Birthday to my silly and crazy niece Jayde. She is so full of it. She loves being the center of attention and has always had the cutest personality. She turned 7 on March 22nd.

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY JAYDE!!!

With all these March birthdays it sure makes for a busy month....but it also makes for lots of get togethers and the kids love it!

1 comment:

  1. HOLLY COW that is a ton of birthdays! All the kids look so cute, there growing so fast as often as I see them they all seem so old now.. Dax birthdy was awesome cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete