Monday, March 1, 2010

Change is good....

Something I have truly learned recently is that we should never assume that someone is trying to be rude or someone is talking about us or directing something at us until we talk to that person. I have found myself sometimes assuming things and feeling upset when really in the end its not the way I assumed it at all. I have always been a very forgiving person, but need to learn to not assume so often, so quickly.

"I've learned that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel."
--Author Unknown

"We are all full of weakness and errors; let us mutually pardon each other our follies." --Voltaire

"Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting."
--William A. Ward

"We must never assume that which is incapable of proof"
--G H Lewes

1 comment: