Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sports...Sports...

...and more sports! I try to make it to as many of my nieces and nephews sports as I possibly can.

On March 13th I took Rylee to watch Trinity & Teyara do their dance competition in Richfield. Rylee loved watching them, plus her friends Ady & Jacee were there to hang out with and dance along to the music, so that was fun for her. Trinity & Teyara had both their regular dance and then Production. They did such a great job and took 1st place!
Good Job Girls!!!


On March 20th we all went to watch my nephew Rylan wrestle. This is his first year and he is going up against kids that have wrestled for years. He did a really good job and took 3rd Place!
Good Job Rylan!!!


1 comment:

  1. That is nice of you to try and go to all there activities, that is allot of activities to go too! The twins look cute..

    ReplyDelete