Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Tutu" Fun....

At the beginning of this month I started to frantically worry about which picture I would use to enter for "most photogenic". Rylee is going to be in the California Tropic pageant at the beginning of March and they require that we mail in the photo entries a week in advance. And even though I absolutely LOVE taking pictures, I knew that my Canon Powershot, point and shoot camera, just wouldn't do the job.
Luckily, I knew someone nice enough to let me use their camera. A much nicer camera than mine I must say! On the weekend of Valentine's, Rylee and I went over to Richfield and took some pictures. I wanted to get some of her in the tutu that I had made for her, in addition to the shots for the pageant. It was actually really cold and at one point we even locked ourselves out of the truck and had to wait for Brett to come and get us. So we did have a few dilemmas, but I think the pictures turned out SO cute.
Prepare for a complete picture overload....











And then came the hard part.....narrowing it down to only two of our favorite pictures to be entered for "cover" and "most photogenic".

5 comments:

  1. Your pics turned out so cute! You didn't need anyone to take these pictures for you I think you did an excellent job and I really don't think they could have turned out any cutter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out so cute! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you how cute that tutu is I love it, I didnt know you made it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really a great photographer. Your girlie girl is cute, but you are awesome. I especially like the pictures with the tutu.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete