Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I LOVE these...

...two sweet little Valentines of mine!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's weekend than to spend it with my two sweet little kids. The smiles on their faces make me so happy, and could brighten up any day.

On Saturday we went and took some pictures of Rylee for the pageant, had lunch, ice cream, and then to deliver Valentine's to the cousins later that night. And even though we had a few mishaps throughout the day, overall, it was a great day!

Between us and the grandparents, the kids got some really cute stuff for Valentine's Day. Lots of candy, stuffed animals, movies, and cute pajamas. Here are a few pictures from the kids opening their Valentines Day presents....



Wearing their cute Valentine jammies from Grandma Judi & Papa Rick.

I LOVE you Rylee & Dax...so VERY much!!! You are my SwEeThEaRtS! XOXOXO....

I also want to say Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Daddy. He was born on Valentine's Day! I miss him everyday and wish that he lived closer so that both myself and my kids would get to see him a lot more. Happy Birthday Dad, I hope you had a fabulous day. I LOVE you very much and miss you too! xoxo.
Here is a picture, a very old picture, of the two of us together. I have newer ones, but I really like this one of us together, even with my silly braces on!

1 comment:

  1. Look at your little cuties!! They look so excited and happy!

    ReplyDelete