Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Randomness....

Because there are a few pics from just random days and random events that I wanted to share...I thought I would create a post especially for that. So here is our recent "randomness".

On January 23rd we watched my nieces, Trinity & Teyara, play their last Jr. Jazz Basketball game. They both play great and have so much fun. They are definitely some competitive little girls.

Here is a picture of the kids watching their last game....Rylee giving me the pouty lips. She just hates when I get the camera out!

On January 30th we went to my nephew Layker's 1st birthday....here is a picture of Dax enjoying a cupcake.
I am pretty sure he will love digging into his cake at his 1st birthday because he had no problem tearing into this cupcake at Layker's birthday.

For the Superbowl I made some cake balls. They were delicious! My friend Britania came to visit the week before the Superbowl and had some with her that she had made, and they were really tasty, so I decided to make some. I tried to get creative and make them into footballs, but after about 5 footballs, I decided that was enough.
Everyone loved them!!!

Ok, so I have been trying to decide if I should cut my hair shorter or leave it long. Either way I know I need a good trim, but I cannot decide if I should cut it just below my shoulders or leave it longer. Its so hard to decide. It seems like everytime I cut it off I want it back....and waiting for hair to grow always seems forever!
But its getting SO long.....
Decisions....Decisions....Decisions....

Unfortunately I don't have too many "random" pictures to post of Rylee because she is going through this stage where she absolutely hates my camera and wants nothing to do with me when its out.
Here are some cute snapshots I have taken of Dax recently.


Look at that hair.....I just love his rock star hair! What a little Stud!

Daddy & Dax

Mommy & Dax

Also, I would like to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister Andrea. She has always been so great to me and would do anything for me. On February 6th, we celebrated Andrea's birthday with a special cinnamon bundt cake from me and ice cream. It was delicious. Happy Birthday Andrea, I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute new pictures!! I think your hair will look good no matter what you do!

    ReplyDelete