Friday, February 19, 2010

Look at me go....

Already 11 months old.....crawling, laughing, playing, and walking. Yes, I said walking! My little boy is getting so big. He has the cutest personality you will ever see. Its so fun to see the differences between his personality and Rylee's at that age. Anytime there is a blanket, pillow, stuffed animal, anything soft near him he grabs it and cuddles and makes the "ohhh" sound. He is so sweet!


He loves playing hide-n-seek. He learned this one from Rylee. He will always go crawl under a blanket and hide. I will say "where's Dax?" and he will stay hid until I say it about 3 times, then out he pops to scare us. Too Cute!

He says quite a few words for his age, at least I think so. He says mama, dada, sis, yes, kucka, cookie, kitty, baba. He is such a smart little boy. He LOVES to eat. Like I have mentioned before, if he see's anyone eating he goes straight for them, and if they don't share he gets very mad. This kid knows how to throw a little tantrum already! He throws himself back when he gets mad. Or if he is already sitting on the ground he put his head down to the ground and cries, then looks up to see if you are going to give him what he is wanting and if not then his head goes back down and he cries a little more. He is too funny!

I am not sure on his height, but he weighs 20 lbs 9 oz and is one fun, loving, energetic, sweet, handsome, silly boy that loves his mama, dada, and his big sister Rylee. We Love You Buddah!!!

I cannot believe next month we will be having his 1st Birthday!!! I am way excited. I have already got the party theme figured out, the cake decided (in my head), and I made the cutset invitations too. I wish I could share the pictures I am putting on the invites...but that will come later!

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! Look at all his teeth! Isnt it fun to plan for their first birthday? I am super excited.

    ReplyDelete