Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Trayton & Layker....

For the month of January there were two of my nephews that celebrated a birthday! My sweet nephew Trayton turned 4 years old on January 17th and my little nephew Layker celebrated his 1st birthday on January 30th.
Because I was in Mesquite celebrating my birthday the weekend of Trayton's party, I missed it, but Rylee still went. Since I was not there I didn't get any pictures from Trayton's actually party, so I decided that I would just post some random cute pictures of Trayton.
Trayton is such a sweet and shy little boy. I really wish I could have made it to his birthday party but I am so glad that Rylee was still able to go.

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY TRAYTON....I Love You!!!




On January 30th, my little nephew Layker turned ONE! He is getting so big. He started walking about a week before he turned 1. He seems so little to me still. I guess its hard to tell when my kids are so tall for their age. Layker has such a cute personality already. He always crinkles his nose and giggles, its so cute! I look forward to Dax and Layker being able to be best little buddies!
Brinne gave Layker a cupcake to eat by himself and he had that thing gone in less than 2 minutes flat. So she gave him a second one. He was loving it.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY LAYKER...I Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment