Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another Birthday....

...or Two! On May 22nd it was my wonderful mother-in-law Judi's birthday and then on May 23rd it was Grandma VilaDean's birthday. Grandma VilaDean just wanted everyone to come and do a few hours of yard work and get her A/C and everything ready for summer. That is what she wanted for her birthday, so while Rylee and I were at the baby shower, Daddy and Dax went to Grandma Dean's and did some yard work. Afterwards we all gathered at Grandma Dean's to celebrate both her and Judi's birthdays. We had cake and ice cream and hung out for a few hours. Its always nice getting together with the family. I just want to tell them how much we really love them. Viladean just loves the kids so much and cannot get enough of them. I know she wishes I would bring them by more, and if I had the time I would do it every single day. She always gets so happy when she gets to see them. And as for my mother in law Judi, I don't know what we would do without her. She has always been so good to us and has always been so supportive of everything we have done and been there to help us out in any way she can. She is so good to us and the kids love her to pieces. She is definitely someone I can always count on!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDI & VILADEAN....WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment