Sunday, May 30, 2010

~Fun with the Cousins~


Rylee just absolutely LOVES any chance she gets to have friends over to play. After two hours of playing at the park with her cousins, while my sister and I tried to visit, they begged to come and play afterwards at my house. I ended up bringing Jayde, Jayslin & Trayton with us to play for a few hours. They all had so much fun together and get along so well.
Luckily Rylee has so many swimsuits that they could all get in their suits and play in the sprinklers. They had a ton of fun with that. Then they all played in the sandbox, held Bella, did cartwheels, colored, and then we all played some baseball. When Shanda came to pick them up, she walked in my house for just a minute and by the time we came back outside, they had already hid Rylee in the backseat of their vehicle. Kids are funny. What really makes me laugh is that I remember doing that ALL the time when I was little. I remember thinking my mom would actually just forget about me if I was hidden and accidentally leave me there to sleep. It never turned out that way, but it was always worth the try. And even though we caught Rylee in the backseat, I decided to let her have a sleepover (her first sleepover ever). It was a  huge step for me, even though it was just to her cousins house. The next day Jayde and Jayslin were asking to sleep at our house. So, that night they came to have a sleepover. We got ice cream, watched movies and the next day made a big breakfast and played outside. I love seeing Rylee have such a great time with her cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment