Monday, November 9, 2009

Fun, Friends, & Photo Shoots...

...This weekend was definitely full of all three. I have been putting together a baby shower for my friend Jess in St George. She is having a little girl and it will be her third kid. She already has one girl and one boy, but because they are ages 10 & 8 years old, it was definitely necessary to have a baby shower for her. Its like starting all over again, but with a few kids just at the right age to be helpful...hopefully!

Brett, Rylee, Dax, and I all headed for St George Friday night. We didn't get there until about 9:30 at night, so we just hung out, had some wine and then went to bed. Saturday was the big day for the baby shower and I was so thankful to have had Jessica's sister-in-law Karli helping me out. She had volunteered to help me since she had thought about giving her a surprise one. It really made things easier on me to have some help and I think it turned out really cute. Everyone seemed to have a good time, she has great friends, and she got some really cute stuff for baby Audrina.

Here are some of the pictures taken at the baby shower....








By the time the baby shower was done and everyone had left, it was starting to get close to dinnertime. We just hung out at her house, let the kids play, and had some wine (sorry Jess...not yet). Some friends Bret & Becky were also there hanging out after the baby shower. Becky has a little girl named Hailey who is almost 3 years old and a little boy named Hunter who is just 3 weeks younger than Dax. They are both so cute. I got some cute pics of the girls (Hailey, Talia, and Rylee) being Rockstars! Also, we put Hunter and Dax together to see what they would do. It was funny cause Dax kept putting his hand on his shoulder and his back just really soft and sweet. And Anthony just loved holding Dax. He tried to convince us that he could babysit...not just Dax but all the kids. Unfortunately, he wasn't successful at convincing us.

Here are some pics of the kids from that night....






Sunday we got up, Jess got ready, and while the guys went to the mall and to IHOP, we had a little maternity photoshoot. It was so much fun. This was the first time I have taken maternity pics, so I was glad it was of Jess. She looks so cute pregnant and I think we got some really cute pictures...and had so much fun doing it. Of course we had to be silly in between snaps! I think they turned out awesome! Luckily the guys came back just long enough for me to grab some shots with Jessica and Aldo together then the guys were off to do some hiking while we finished up and took the kids for lunch at the park.

Here are some of the Maternity Pics I got...















Ok, what can I say...I liked a lot of them. I couldn't only pick a few!

We had such a good time while we were there hanging out. It really brought back memories of old times when we lived closer and could hang out more often. Its sad we live so far away because we all get along so well and have so much fun together. Soon she will be having that little girl and I will have another reason to come hang out and visit. I cannot wait to take some cute pictures of little Audrina, I already have some cute ideas in store for her.

Here are a few random pics from the weekend...






Sorry for the longest blog ever and complete picture overload, but I just had to share...Hope you all enjoyed them!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! Glad that you could come this weekend Krista and share this special moment with us the pics and the shower turned out great!! It is always so nice to see you guys! Your both great people and I miss you!! Thanks again for everything you have done, you have really made this part of my life feel very special.. Your the best!

    ReplyDelete