Sunday, November 1, 2009

Catching Up...

It has been a while since I have posted a blog. There has been a lot happen since the last post, so I will try to squeeze any updates in that I can think of...

At the end of September, my sisters (Andrea, Shanda, & Brinne)and I all met up at Maple Grove with the kids. We wanted to get some cute pictures while the leaves were still orange and pretty. I think that we got some really cute pictures of all 13 kids. The kids loved getting together and running around.









My sweet little boy Dax was blessed on October 4th. He looked so cute and so handsome in his little white Tux. We let Rylee get all dressed up cute also. Here are some cute pictures of them on Dax's blessing day.











We also took the kids to the sand dunes. Rylee loves riding 4 wheelers and the sandrail. It was Dax's first trip to the sand dunes. He was such a good little boy. Here are some pics from our day at the dunes.










My sweet little Rylee turned 4 years old, yes 4. I cannot believe it! It's so sad to me that she is growing up so fast. I always tell her that she will always be my baby girl. She says that she will never get too big to sit on my lap. That makes me feel a little better. For her birthday party we let her personally deliver each invitation, door-to-door, and she thought it was the neatest thing ever. We all met at the Gunnison park, played, had cake and ice cream, opened presents, and then headed over to the indoor pool for some swimming fun! Rylee had a great day, which is all that really matters.






On the same day Rylee turned 4 years old, Dax turned 7 months old. He is growing so much and cute as could be. He says "dada" all the time. Its his favorite word. He constantly chants "dada-dada". Recently he has started to go back to saying mama a lot, but still loves to say dada. He loves watching his sister and always smiles and laughs. He absolutely loves to bang things together. Brett thinks he will be wild and break things a lot. Yikes! He loves his jumparoo and jumps up and down like crazy. Its really funny to watch. He uses scooting and rolling to get himself around. He can go from sitting to laying to sitting again. He still goes to bed really easy, but still wakes me twice a night, sometimes three. I am hoping that changes soon. He is so much fun and such a cutie and sweetheart. We love having him around to brighten our days. Rylee loves being a big sister and is very protective over him. She is getting to where she tries to pick him up to move him away from her stuff. Its pretty funny to watch. Dax is now 7.5 months old. Here are some cute pics of Dax.

He is so silly! He pulled his sock off and has it just hanging from his mouth...




Dax was playing on the bedroom floor, I went to check on him and he had zonked...




There was also a few pictures I wanted to post from last time that I couldn't.

Here is Rylee's 1st day of preschool...




1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lots of stuff going on for you guys!! Looks like you guys have been having allot of fun. Rylee is such a big girl I am glad she had a wonderful birthday I know how sad it is when they grow up the years just keep passing by. Dax looks so adorable on his blessing day you guys all looked super cute! Dax is getting so big I like the stage he is in now from now tell like 2 is my fav baby stage because there just learning so much.. Such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete