Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am truly BLESSED....

Lately, all I can think about is how much I LOVE my kids, how blessed I am to have them, how PROUD I am of them, and how much they make me SMILE. Its November, a perfect time to realize what we are really THANKFUL for and what we are BLESSED with. So here are just a few of the things I am thankful for at this time…
~ My Kids…they are wonderful and I couldn’t ask for more. They bring a smile to my face and brighten up my life. I am so thankful every single day that I was blessed with these two wonderful kids. I love you so much Rylee & Dax.
~My wonderful, loving, hard working, playful, fun, and sometimes goofy husband Brett. He is such a great person. He takes such great care of us and is the best daddy ever. We love him very much!
~My Mom…she is so great! She has always been such a caring, forgiving, and thoughtful person. She has taught me to be strong and never give up.
~My Dad…has always been there to talk to and to make me feel better any time I am having a bad day or a situation that I am not sure how to deal with. He is always there to give advice and make me feel better.
~My Sisters/Brother…have always been there for me to laugh with, cry too, and just have fun. Every second I spend with them is great. I know that no matter what they are there for me. Having family that you are so close to is more than I can ask for.
~My Friends…they are great! One thing is for sure, great friends are hard to come by. But I can definitely say that I do have some great friends. They have always been willing to help me out in any way. Having the friends I have means having someone to turn to anytime I need someone to talk to and about anything.
~My Life…as hard as life can seem sometimes with its up and its downs, its something I cherish very much. I cherish everything about it. I cherish the people I have in my life, the fact that I have a roof over my head, food to eat, family and friends to enjoy it with, and my kids to wake up to each and every day. Life is great and everything that comes along with it.
I want to say THANKS to everyone that makes my LIFE what it is….Thank You!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!I just caught up on your blog. There are alot of cute pics:)The maternity ones turned out really cute too. I don't know why it doesn't show that you updated your blog. Maybe because you haven't posted for awhile. IDK Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. It was nice to see some recent pics:)

    ReplyDelete